**Not sure where this fit, so I put it here**
My sewing machine lives in a cold basement. When being serviced recently, it was recommended that I cover my machine when not in use. I decided to make a lazy patch work cover. Basically, I measured my machine and cut out the dimensions from muslin. To try it for fit, I sewed it together and tried it on and it was a pretty good fit. I ripped out the stitches, ironed on some fusible web and went to town with all my scraps (I can tell you what I made from each of those pieces). Each piece was randomly placed, the only thing that I planned was measuring and cutting pieces to fit, like a jig saw puzzle. I zig zagged around EACH patch - even if the neighbor patch had stitched it. For the lining, I took some brown fabric, spray glued on some insul-brite and quilted it on. I love how it came out and it fits real well.
Notch cut out for the cord
Thanks for looking!!