Swap name: Journal Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Nikkibee
Sign-up date range: 02/10/09-02/25/09
Date to send item by: First date to send 03/02/09- then every two weeks after (see below)
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No, as everyone can be arranged into groups
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES
If so, which country? UK and USA only
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
1. Each participant will produce a journal, it can be made or brought. The journal should be about A4 size.
2. Journals can be themed or not. The choice is entirely up to the first sender of that journal and a guidence should be made known in a clear way (a cover letter, notes etc)
3. All participants signed up will be divided into groups. The groups will not to be too large as this would take more time and I want everyone to concentrate on 4 good projects rather than 8 quick ones. Im thinking 4-5 people in a group.
4. On 03/02/09, (this is a monday) everyone will send their journal to the next participant (You will all recieve addresses with lots of time to spare)
5. You will have two weeks to construct and complete your spread and will send again on the 03/16/09
6. And so on, sending every second monday untill you recieve your own jounal back. I think two weeks is enough time to recieve, craft, and send again.
I will keep you all updated with how postings are going, and I hope you all do the same for me.
This swap will require serious commitment and lots of communication to keep it flowing nicely.
After much thought I have decided to keep the posting national (e.g UK participants to UK participants, USA to USA) for speed, and costs.
So, lets give it a go!!!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.People Signed up!!
5. slide 338