So last fall sometime I bought this dress from a resale shop for about $3 (maybe it was $5) with the intent of altering it- it was an Old Navy dress I think.
Soooooo I totally revamped it. I took in the waist so it would be more fitted, removed the straps and added fabric to the skirt. I started it in January, but my crazy amount of work for vet school didn't leave much time for sewing, so I just finally finished it yesterday.
Sorry the pictures are really blurry- my camera wasn't working so well last night so I had to resort to the cell phone camera for the after pictures. I'll post some better ones this weekend (and with more detail)!