Swap name: Altoid Tin Themed Swap-Round 11
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Holliewood
Sign-up date range: August 1-9, 2008
Date to send item by:
August 30, 2008
September 2,2008 (Tuesday)
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 16+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details, details, details...
You will be given five theme ideas from your partner. You will choose one of those ideas, and re-con an Altoid tin according to the theme. (If you are unable to find an actual Altoid tin, you may use a substitute, provided you keep the size to anything smaller than 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm), and not thicker than 1" (3 cm).) The tins can be square, rectangular, or circular. After the tin is decorated, you will fill the tin with tiny objects that also relate to the theme.
For example, if your partner chose "red" as a theme, you would decorate the box to reflect "red". It could just be different shades of red, or perhaps pictures of red items (roses, cherries, or firetrucks, etc.). Then, you decorate the interior of the box and fill it with red things...maybe a pair of red earrings, a red purse charm, some red hots...whatever "red" means to you. The catch is that you can only send the decorated tin and whatever fits into it. Nothing else! This will be a quick, fun swap and shipping should be fairly cheap, as well.
Previous Gallery's... Round 10 Round 9 Round 8 Round 7 Round 6.2 Round 5 Round 4 Round 3 Round 2 Round 1
PM's to me should be labeled in the subject line with
Altoid Tin Swap-Round 11-Approval or
Altoid Tin Swap-Round 11-Sent/Received/DC# or
Altoid Tin Swap-Round 11-Question
1. Post at least once in this thread so we can communicate with you easily.
2. US participants sending within the USA must get a DC number. International shippers keep your receipts as proof of shipping. Failure to do this will be noted in your feedback and if your package does not arrive you will have to resend. If you have proof of shipping and your package doesn't arrive I will get a swap angel and you will still get positive feedback.
3. Communicate! When you have shipped pm the DC number to me and your partner. If you are going to be late, let me know by the shipping deadline. If I do not hear from you you will receive NEGATIVE feedback, preventing you from signing up for more swaps until you have cleared it up. Sending early, late, getting DC#'s, and having good or bad communication will all be noted in your feedback.
If you want to participate fill out the following information and send it in a private message to Holliewood QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Altoid Tin Theme Swap Round 10
Your real name:
Mailing address as it wold need to be printed on a mailing label, including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Your 5 Themes (you may indicate a preference, but your partner can choose any theme from your list)
Would you like a second partner?
If so, you may list 5 more themes here if you choose:
Least favorite colors:
Anything you would prefer not to receive:
Do you smoke/someone in your household?:
Do you have any pets?
Do you have a digital camera/can you post pictures of what you receive?
Anything else you want your partner to know:
Be sure to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your items and other important swap details.
1. Holliewood (2 tins)
16. Craft The World
20. Linda P
26. waterbaby (2 tins)
27.veganxwaterPartners!!!!!SentReceivedSent and ReceivedLate with communicationLate no communication
FLAKED FEEDBACK LEFTHolliewood's Group tinkrbella2005
stargardener (ANGEL) plucky1_08
loobie Craft The World
woobietinkerbella2005's Group Holliewood
Linda P supersolar
tazzsangel19 Strutter (veganxwater)
waterbabyPlease send all pm's with DC#'s and such to Holliewood AND tinkrbella2005!!Link to the Gallery here