I'd like to claim addicted2knitting for "your crafted surprise" and some dp needles
This is my 1st claim
I am a 30 year old mother of two girls, age 2 years (at the end of August) and 4 months. I live in North Carolina with my girls, hubby, 3 dogs, 4 turtles and a love bird. I collect anything and everything related to turtles. My oldest, Sierra Josephine, collects bears, like polar bears and panda bears (not teddy bears). My youngest, Kaitlyn Rhys, collects woodland animals, like deer and raccoons. My hubby collects medieval figurines and gargoyles All of us like dragons, unicorns and fairies
My Wish List
• Anything involving our above listed collections
• Any type of jewelry that incorporates all of our birthstone colors, which are amethyst (Feb), aquamarine (Mar), peridot (Aug), and sapphire (Sep).
• Anything with my daughters’ names on it
• Handpainted and/or handspun yarn of any type (though I would love some bamboo or alpaca yarn)
• Handmade clothes for my kids, sizes 2T and 6/9 months. Favorite colors are a bit unusual for kids, but deep, rich tones like reds, greens, purples, teal or black
• 100% cotton fabric that is batik, tie-dyed or Indian inspired, at least 1 yard, in deep rich tones
Knitting needle and/or crochet needle case (preferably the roll up kind)Thanks pinupmommy!
• A messenger bag (PM me for ideas of what I’d like)
• A pre-made scrapbook for baby pictures (I love homemade scrapbooks but do not have the talent to do them!), or for something specific, I’d like one themed “In the Hospital and Coming Home”, “My first Beach Trip”, “Birthdays”, “Christmas”, or “Halloween”
• BIG WISH – pattern from Annie’s Attic, either the 6-pointed star afghan here http://www.anniesattic.com/crochet/detail.html?prod_id=22829
or the Cathedral Rose Window Afghan here http://www.anniesattic.com/crochet/detail.html?prod_id=21741
• The book “The Art of Jewelry: Polymer Clay: Techniques, Projects, Inspiration”
• Any book on marudai kumihimo by Makiko Tada
Thanks in advance!!