I'm missing several in here (most notably a little yellow jumper and my two prom gowns, but I'll put those up when I get home again and they're in my closet. College is crippling in that manner), but I'm really glad to have a working camera and tripod and a solid background upon which to take pictures, finally.
So, without further ado, here we go.
I finished this number this morning before classes. The fabric was $1/yd from Jomar, mystery blend but nice and soft and stretchy. The pattern is the Sadie dress from Burdastyle.com, with a cowl neck rather than the given collar options.
Forgive the face, this dress was made before Folk Fest 2008, it's my space dress made from New Look 5667
This dress was taking from one of the free Burdastyle.com patterns, lengthened for the sake of modesty and using my own 3/4 sleeve pattern. Again, $1/yd fabric from Jomar
This next dress is another free Burdastyle.com pattern, made in grey linen with tiny white pin stripes. The straps need to be ironed and the back is stained still from Folk Fest 2009 (camping for five days, working security dressed in this, good times
I made this about a year ago. It's from the Burdastyle.com "Sabrina" pattern, straps omitted. I wore it to a birthday party and then to a wedding in Germany. It went over pretty well.
This is a thrift store reconstruction and shouldn't be in this forum, but I wanted to keep everything together. When I bought it, it was floor length with t-shirt style sleeves. I shortened it, added slits, lopped off the sleeves, and tossed a belt (not pictured) around it and wore it at Folk Fest 2009 as well. I love the colors, it was such a gem hiding on the rack.