I claim flygirl88 for a minion pincushion (so excited to make this !!!
) and something Nightmare Before Christmas
Hi! Im Charlotte and I live in Sydney, Australia
(please consider postage if claiming me!). I am a 25 year old kid-at-heart and absolutely adore anything Disney, especially classic Disney (Mickey & Minnie esp.). I have two gorgeous rescue dogs, an English pointer and German-shorthaired pointer, who are the light of my life!
I have included my lists below and bolded the items I am especially keen on. Thanks!
1. Cute dog collars
I have two dogs (Ziggy & Bella ) who are pointers so they have large necks their collar size is 40cm or about 15 inches. They are very stylish and would love some handmade collars... must be functional with secure buckles and lead clips please
2. This in an adult (i.e. me!) size I have always wanted a beanie with ear flaps! https://img0.etsystatic.com/001/0/6272012/il_fullxfull.356653130_e37b.jpg
3. Some knitted or crocheted Tinkerbell slippers
(adult-sized I am around a US 8/8 & ½ in womens shoes) in green with white pom poms (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/32/5a/d1/325ad130762b59629fbe96fd06af0ec4.jpg
4. Knitted bed socks... not too picky on the design/style, love pastel colours or any Disney or Harry Potter design
5. A Disney character ribbon brooch/pin - https://img1.etsystatic.com/017/0/5324139/il_570xN.506762593_1nro.jpghttp://threebearshairbows.com/images/thumbnails/12488a.jpg
6. Disney inspired hairbows more subtle like the Hot Topic ones
7. Handmade Disney-inspired iphone 5 case. I love this one - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/337207090821251595/
8. Christmas tree decorations Harry Potter, Disney, pointer (dogs) themed
9. A miniature needle-felted version of my gorgeous childhood dog
, Poppy. I have wanted one of these for years but have not been able to justify the high price tag on them... she was my absolute best friend and so soft and sweet, she would be perfect for one of these beautiful felted figures.
10. Hand-crafted scrapbook embellishments for my scrapbook of my Disney World and Disneyland trips
11. For any artists out there, I would LOVE a hand-painted canvas or sketch of anything Disney... especially a watercolour! Or of my Disney trip photos or my dogs (I can provide photos!)
12. A cute zippered pouch
13. An embroidered hoop (will have to think on ideas for this if anybody chooses it!
14. My own little pom pom owl... I especially love the white & grey! (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=433909.0#axzz3490WVXa6
15. A crocheted baby Kevin from Up https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d9/64/09/d964090652dec89e33efa661f9331e45.jpg
1. Disney fabric
2. Disney scrapbook stickers or stamps
3. Stamps (mounted or unmounted)
4. Balls of wool
5. High-quality colouring pencils ( I would like to get into some coloured sketching)
6. Scrapbook pages (Disney-themed would be a bonus!)
7. Disney scrapbook (empty, to be filled by me)
8. Scrapbook embellishments
9. Novelty buttons (to sew on garments) I am especially looking for gingerbread buttons, peppermint buttons, balloon buttons and dog buttons
10. A new sketchbook
11. Sculpey SuperFlex Bake & Bend or similar
12. Minky fleece
13. Zips (there are several sizes and colours I need at the moment - I sew lots of costumes!)
14. Decorative clasps (for costume capes)
15. Sewing patterns esp. dresses, and ESPECIALLY vintage patterns!