I've never attempted making clothing from a pattern before, so I tried out this (the dress seen in the middle). Its a vintage pattern (1963), in excellent shape.
Its an (a-line?) pleated dress, and buttoned in the back. I think I used about a yard of a pretty cotton. It was alot easier than I expected. The pleats proved to be troublesome, but thats only because the pattern assumed you knew about pleats and I knew nothing about them. One thing is for sure, I think I'll avoid using single wide bias tape at all costs. Not fun stuff to work with.
The front pleat
The worst thing is, I have no one model it or anyone to gift this too. I cannot think of any girls ages 1-3 that would fit in a size 2 dress. I really can't. Not one. So, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this.
Comments, questions, and criticism are always welcome.
I will note, it isn't really bunched up like that. Thats just the way it was hanging on the hanger. Excuse the blurry pictures. I will try to post some better pictures taken during the daytime. Oh, and the faint letters you see, thats just some chalk markings I made to help myself out. I will be washing them out.