Went to put finishing touches (a.k.a. the handle) on my partner's bag only to discover I had done it all wrong! Nooooooooo. Hopefully it will be a clean, if not quick, fix.
That stinks! Hopefully it will be an easy fix.
I did something similar with a small cell phone bag I made. It used a printed interfacing and had a bunch of folds that created the pockets. I wasn't paying attention and sewed the strap on so that when I turned it right side out the strap was inside the lining of the bag.
Not very often do I get through a project without some kind of silly mistake.
Looking forward to seeing the finished bag.
ETA: Your post came through while I was typing mine.
I am glad it was an easy fix. Yay!