I've been working on this bear for a while now (other projects kept popping up) and I am really pleased with the results.
I stitched together two different trims to make her apron/skirt. And I looked EVERYWHERE for the right buttons and finally found them in an ebay store. I guess crafting is a little easier when you don't have a specific idea in mind... The bow on her ear was a random trimming I found at Joann's.
I also made her a bag to keep out the dust:
The poofy heart was actually an accident. I was planning on stitching on a flat felt applique, but as I sewed it started to curve up (I was watching TV and not paying enough attention to what I was doing). So I went ahead and tried stuffing it with ployfill. This evened out the curves nicely!