this is a really fun and easy project... i know it is only a few days before x-mas and if you need a last minute gift this is perfect. but it is even good just for the wintry months.
you will need::
- a tube sock (with striped or colorful opening)
- rice (filling)
- assorted buttons (buttons and eyes)
- ribbon (scarf)
- hot glue gun
- needle & thread
what to do...
- turn sock inside out and fill with rice, twist the middle of the sock and tie off with a ribbon.
- fill top part with rice and sew opening shut.
- turn the top of the sock (striped part) over and hot glue down
- add buttons
- for the nose you could use a piece of orange felt and for the mouth small felt circles OR a sharpie?