Hey guys! My name is Dannielle, I'm 23, and I am kind of a geek
I love nintendo (mario kart, link, kirby) and am a HUGE macintosh user. I have just finished my AA in Graphic Design and I just transfered to Long Beach State for my BFA in the same area. I live in Southern California with my dad, older brother, and little sister. I am also dating a 6 foot, 100% Korean, cutie pie
I love movies like Pride and Prejudice, Zombie Land, and Wall-E. My favorite shows right now are The Office (US Version), and Family Guy. As well as my favorite colors are blue, black, green, and brown. Other than all that information, my style is on the edgey side. Such as I wear dresses with a leather jacket, or tight skinny jeans with a rock n roll t-shirt.
As for sizes, I am usually a XL (size 16) Measurements are around: 47, 37, 45. I am 5 feet even. craftsjewelry
long multi chain necklace http://wists.com/dannispring240/12b49096468f736557da13900b0edad1
- i prefer silver over gold. feel free to add color.
heart themed loaded charm bracelet http://wists.com/dannispring240/79f0ae10be321353b9cddfe09d747261
-I would love one in Black and Yellow (my school colors)
wrist watch http://wists.com/dannispring240/169bce516d13e6854f8baa60f295f810
- want something simple but unique. this one seemed fun and easy
heart bookmark http://wists.com/dannispring240/da7c46b5612076a41af0cc62ccbc2fd7
- i was thinking something with flowers. it can either be silk flowers or a zipper one. something subtle fun girly
a set reusable bags http://wists.com/dannispring240/bf4df8a8be0b9038fc8f99dacfaa78d2
- by set i mean 2 or 3 or so. it depends on how many you can do in a couple of hours.
-fabrics can be anything. i am very open in my range; from solids all the way to "racey" pin up prints.
large fabric basket
- i need something durable to hold my yarn.
- inspiration: http://wists.com/dannispring240/095b6321987be1ff66e7f65e0dd6bc0a
- but it can be one that ties, so it folds up flat http://wists.com/dannispring240/086022428a8a934bc6a120d7afa42b5a
Adobe Creative Suite pillows http://wists.com/dannispring240/71c6da34d4e72235fea118d991d3f32c
- my favorite programs are Photoshop, InDesign, and Illistrator
purse organizer http://wists.com/dannispring240/f48a068b00b1f38322f8bff186cfc65d
coin purse: http://wists.com/dannispring240/627d4d617d3d8590bb52128ecd5bf7f5?offset=0
- have fun with fabrics, does not have to be cupcake themedpaper
a recycled art journal http://wists.com/dannispring240/93f472fb9ccc918985485da3b78ba1f5
- wanted something unique that was relatively blank so i can fill it with mementos from my current relationship. the link is a great representation to what i want.
pride and prejudice pencils http://wists.com/dannispring240/fa4805c38396353aef728da2f328414bcrochet/knit
(even if the link shows an item in knit, a crocheted version is great too! (and vice versa))
a shrug http://wists.com/dannispring240/59344c6cee225f7f4923c7d2861eece8
-i love the length and style in the link.
- colors: any dark neutral (black, brown, dark blue, burgundy, etc)painting
a black shirt that says "I <3 Korean Boys" http://wists.com/dannispring240/fb9511e56cf3ac4dfeb1051b59ef7d38
- womens XL
a shirt saying "Irish Pride" or "German Pride"
-black, womens XL
fall out boy pouch http://wists.com/dannispring240/c212e2b0345e60858aebe25da8ebfbfbbuttons
i am a huge MAC user, so these are awesome.
anything else on my etsySupplies
hot glue sticks
elastic (any width)
M -10 size crochet hook
double ended crochet hook
jewelry charms (any)
fabric paint (not the puffy ones)
interfacing (sew in or iron on)
chocolate peanut butter cups (my boyfriend loves them)
sour patch kids for me