This is my first try at a wire ring. I used 24 gauge wire and swarovski crystals which are loose and can be rearranged. The red bead looks more red in person, but I think I need to go with a different red in the future. Please let me know what you think.
This is a new piece I finished up today. It is the flower from the cover of New Moon. I decided to do something a little different with this necklace and added some silver wire to it. It is a little over 1/2" x 1". Please let me know what you think. New Moon
A new necklace I made a few days ago. It is woodburned and is about 1"x1". I am having a hard time getting my stencils detailed enough and my tips on my woodburner are not small enough for better detail, but I still like it. Please let me know what you think.