I have a thing for zombies - I'm not sure when it started exactly but I'm a tad obsessed So when I started customising ponies it was obvious that zombies were going to come into it somewhere. I've done three zombie ones so far and there will probably be more in the future! This is the first and definitely the most disturbing one - the other two are cuter, I'll post them later.
And here are some photos I took whilst making it. The first thing I did was cut the leg, eye socket, mouth and a couple of other nicks for cuts. I used fimo to fill everything in and for the ribs. The mohawk was done with glue and the paint used was high quality acrylics. It was a lot of fun