Swap name: NZ Only Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: danger.kitty
Sign-up date range: 12-28 Jan 2011
Date to send item by: 1 March 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES
If so, which country? New Zealand
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Right, let's put Kiwi Ingenuity to the test. What weird, wonderful, or wild crafts and craft supplies can you come up with to swap?
You will be filling up a C5 ParcelPost Tracked prepaid bag, they cost $5 for a normal bag or $5.50 for a bubble wrap bag.
The crafting requirement for this swap is one medium item (ie something that takes 2 or more hours and has a value of $20 or more). Along with the craft you make, you'll be sending your partner some supplies that compliment their talents or something they'd like to try. Fill up that bag!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: NZ Only Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What crafted items would you like to receive?
Is there something that you would NOT like to receive?
What crafted items would you be able to make for your partner (ie. what type of crafts do you do)?
What colours and themes do you love?
Any colours or themes that you dislike or wouldn't like to receive?
Are there any craft supplies that you need and haven't been able to find?
Would you like supplies to try a new craft? If so what sort of things would you like to try?
Are you allergic or have aversions to anything (wool, smoke, pet hair, metal)?
Do you smoke or have any common allergens in your house? (pets, smoke etc)
Do you have a Wists, Etsy favorites list, or blog? Please list links here:
Is there anything else you want your partner or the organizer to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
danger.kitty <---> elowezil
monkey_girl <---> pixie_nz