Sign-up date range: September 8, 2010 - Sept 18, 2010
Date to send item by: Oct 18, 2010
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Do you love history? Then this is the swap for you! This is a "One Tiny Thing" style swap, so please keep your item under 4 x 4 x 4". It should be something that you can craft with a high level of skill. Even if it is a fairly simple/easy item for you to make, please embellish so that it best represents your skill. In other words, keep to the size limit, but feel free to go crazy in every other way.
If you want to participate, information to send to organiser:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
List your three (3) fave historical periods/characters/styles:
What crafts do you do?:
What crafts would you like to receive?:
Is there something specific you would like to receive?:
Is there anything you DO NOT want to receive?:
Least favourite color(s):
Do you have any allergens in your home?:
Do you have any allergies?
Is there anything else you want your partner or the organizer to know?
Do you agree to post in the thread at least once per week and hold off on sending until your partner has checked in? YES/NO
Do you agree to post pictures of the package you receive in the gallery thread? YES/NO
Do you agree to get a DC# (US) or shipping receipt (international) when sending? YES/NO
Do you have a wist or other website?
Please include "OTT Historical Swap" in the subject of any PM you send me.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO aethelberga VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, I WILL LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
1) aethelberga 2) seneris
3) jemimah 4) JacquelineD
5) rhapsody 6) Ralph
7) blupaisan 8. rougeraven
9) psyche 10) crazyda79
11) Ruby Copperhead 12) waterbaby
13) rainysunshine789 14) AKAmber