So I finally finished my first project!! -pj pants. They took me about a month, working about four days a week, for about 45 minutes each day. (i was working in school.) They came out HUGE in the legs. I used Simplicity 6160 (i think) and I had to take each leg in about 3 inches. They were pretty easy, and I got an A- on them. . The waist is elastic. The legs are a bit long, and the hips are a bit wide, but otherwise they're great. I love them. . Here's some pictures. Sorry they're so blurry, I took them in my mirror .
a closeup of the fabric. the background is actually white.
let me know what you think!