So I bought these really pretty sheets at the thrift store a couple of months ago, and made a dress out of them. But it was horrid. It should have been lined and maybe had interfacing, but I didn't, so it looks really bad. (except on the hangar, it looks great on the hangar)... and I was soooo disappointed.
But, this week, I thought I would try again, I had plenty of material left over, and a much better new pattern, Simplicity 3777
, here it is:
the original dress had the opposite scheme (mostly purple)
this is my first fully lined dress and I made the lining hem cute, with lace.
And, the lovely zipper shot, I don't have a zipper foot, so it's always fun sewing zippers.
(mirror shots are gross, sorry!)