As a new knitter I did not discover the Calorimetry pattern until recently, and when I realized that it was within my skill level (I can't go above "tangy" yet) I decided to make myself one. And failed.
Although it technically came out fine, it was HUGE. SO HUGE. I ended up giving it to a friend with huge dreads, and also adding some more buttons to make it "smaller".
Sorry for that poor pic. quality, they were taken in a bathroom.
The second one also came out too big (darnit!) as in long, but I altered it (frantically) to make the width not as, well, wide. I basically started to decrease it faster. I ended up adding more buttons to it as well, to make the length more bearable.
Here it is on me:
If you want more ramblings, and a couple more pictures of the blue Calorimetry, it's all on my blog.
Thanks for looking!