Finished size: 54 x 69" (lap quit)
Fabrics: Five fabrics from the 'fresh aire' collection, seven coordinating cottons purchased at JoAnn's. Used leftovers from another quilt (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=292662.0), and bought a few more 1/4 yds and 1/2 yds when I ran out of scraps.
Binding: Used a cute green on green Heidi Grace print from JoAnn's.
These blocks are intensely time consuming, so the quilt took a lot longer than I had anticipated. The finished product is so worth it, though. Free motion quilted, with only a few small folds on the back. The batting is 80/20. I put my quilt sandwich together using basting spray -- an approach I highly recommend. I pre wash all of my fabric, but not the batting. I find this gives a nice crinkly texture when the finished quilt is washed and dried.
I think the back turned out a little plain, but I am pretty happy with the label.
I embroidered a spiderweb using metallic floss, and them embroidered my name and the date on top. Then I cut it out as an octagonal medallion and appliqued it on to the center of the spiderweb block for the back. Quilting distorted it a bit, but oh, well!