That is insanely gorgeous. you have no idea how much ienvy your skill and patience. OH my.
Quite possibly THE best thing on craftster.
I would also like to know which materials you used and what patterns it is a moderation of.
The fabric is called "Dockers Twill". I used black cotton broadcloth with lots of interfacing on the collar and the cuffs, and the buttons are from Wal-Mart. It doesn't do up all the way in the front, just the bottom where I put a hook and eye.
The pattern that I modified was actually just your basic bodice of a dress (pic here)
, so in reality, you can take any bodice that you have lying around, add some princess seams to it, and you have your basic jacket bodice. The dress was 7889 Vogue (I found it at the thriftstore for 69 cents, ehehe). The bodice had the perfect length (just around the natural waist) and it also saved me the trouble of making up a collar pattern (although I had to make the collar smaller). I fixed it so it was less boxy, so it would have arm holes, and so it would have the corners on the front. I have a Gosu Rori (Gothic Lolita) japanese pattern book that I took the sleeves from (again, you can just take any sleeve patterns you have lying around and make it slightly larger for that princess-sleeve effect).
The lapels (for the buttons) are 1 1/2" wide (plus 1 cm seam allowance on both sides) and 5" tall (including seam allowance). I used the same lapel pattern for both the front and the shoulders of the jacket. The front facing and the back panels were all just hand-sketched until they looked right.
Picture of the pattern before cutting: