I finished this yesterday from a pattern/tutorial I got from etsy. I'm fairly pleased with it despite some (to me) glaring mistakes. Like accidentally mixing up two of the pieces. Which I didn't realise until right at the end which is how I ended up sewing through the top of one of my outside pockets.
I don't really care though. It's mine and I like that it's not perfect. It's still useable, and at some point I may try and sort it out. But not for a while..
The outside. I had nowhere to take any amazing photos, so sorry for the quality. The flowery stuff is actually brown with blue flowers.
Inside pockets. If I'd lined them up properly, it might've been so much nicer... and ooh look, baaaad stitching there.
You can see a) my rubbish sewing at the top and b) that this was MEANT to be two pockets of a similar size. There's one on the other side of the bag which is the full length.
Sorry it's not awesome, but I'm still very much learning.
Comments etc very welcome