I was sitting at home a few days ago when I got a craving for a sno-cone. Not having syrup or an ice shaver, though, I was like, "Darn."
For my birthday, a friend of mine got me 265 otter pops. I figured that if I shoved some ice in a blender and chopped it up for a bit and then poured unfrozen otter pop juice on top, it would be the most genius thing I had ever accomplished, ever.
It satified my craving, I suppose, but I think the recipe needs some tinkering if anyone is going to take my almost-genius recipe seriously. Here's what I have so far, though. Try it outtttt.
1. Put two cups of ice into a blender (or if you're gangster enough, you will have yourself an ice shaver).
2. Press the "pulse" button and keep blending until the ice is fine. You might have to stir it up a few times.
3. Use four or five same-flavored otter pops and pour on top.
4. Add about a half a teaspoon or so of sugar, just for good measure.
5. Eat it, really really fast.
More trouble than it's worth? I think yes. If you've got otter pops laying around, though, and nothing to do with them, it's worth a shot.