I got mine from SaraCate!
USPS had decided to hang onto it and it had been in the PO for nearly a week. the suspense was killing me! of course my camera is broken (hopefully will have one this weekend) but here is a little list of things off the top of my head
- TONS of lovely canadian candies
- and embroidered cupcake!!
- loose teas
- kitchen good like measuring cups, spatulas and cutting boards (I had the grossest, oldest cup measures which were promptly thrown out and replaced in the drawer, One can never have too many cutting boards, and i'm sure my last roommate stole my spatulas which is a crime since i do nothing but bake)
- scraps and ephemra of the virgin mary and victorian-looking people
- candles!!!(i was completly candleless after living in dorms where they are banned. yay! i can be a big kid now!)
- tandoori flavored chips )why don't we have these in the states?
more that i can't remember off the top of my head!!! pic spam to come, i'm sure.