I have been collecting patterns, hitting the stores on 99 cent pattern day. This is one I picked up because there were very few pieces and it claimed it could be finished in an hour. The front drawings are not very attractive but I thought I could update it. Of course it sat in the pattern drawer for some time before I attempted it.
The fabric is stretchy so I didn't need to bother with the zipper.
I added pockets using in the How-To section on the Burda site. The sleeve fabric matches the pockets, which really only serves to please me. Oh, and that's a silver pin at near the neck. I was heading out to the grandparent's party.
This the pattern envelope. It is not from a garage sale or thrift store. It was bought this year. Some of these seriously need a re-vamp.