Is anyone allergic to glitter?
I worked on a holiday project and I can't seem to get rid of the stuff!
For future reference: If using glitter you must first build a clean room. Get one of those Tyvek suits, rubber gloves and boots and a full face mask, (check out hazmat suits). Install a shower to rinse off when leaving the clean room then leave your hazmat suit inside the sealed door. This will help alleviate the amount of glitter in the rest of your house....not eliminate it mind you, just cut down on the sparklies on everything!
Alternative method: Learn to love glitter!
I have a no glitter house. If I have to use glitter, I mean some projects just insist on it, I try to do it outside. Not allergic to it, just can't stand glitter everywhere! It has a habit of becoming permanent on things.
Lots of packing tape to pick up the stray glitter works, sort of like removing cat hair from everything...I think my cats need a clean room of their own.
Yeah, I was working on a project a few weeks ago with glitter.. and sneezed.. total rookie mistake. I'm still trying to clean it all up. :/