A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,589
Currently Running With Scissors:
517 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

  Show Topics
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
1  SEWING IN GENERAL / Machine Embroidery: Completed Projects / MONSTERS! on: May 06, 2015 06:18:43 PM

And another project digitized by me!  MONSTERS.  Most have hearts. Some have little robots.  I'm still deciding if I want to make pockets. 

About 6 inches tall.  Digitized using Stitch ERA Universal.  Made of fleece.
2  SEWING IN GENERAL / Machine Embroidery: Completed Projects / llama! on: May 04, 2015 10:41:28 AM

Here is another stuffie. This one is a llama.  I have been looking for animal shapes that are easily identified to make into stuffies.  As always, this one was digitized using the Stitch Era Universal software and is constructed of fleece.  It is about 7 inches tall.
3  SEWING IN GENERAL / Machine Embroidery: Completed Projects / Eggs! It is about time those chickens started pulling their weight around here on: April 29, 2015 06:21:48 PM

I have been having entirely too much fun digitizing and making in-the-hoop stuffies.  These little eggs crack me up.  

They are 3-4 inches tall and made of fleece.  I use Stitch ERA Universal for digitizing. 
4  QUILTING / Quilting: Completed Projects / Land of the Midnight Sun on: January 25, 2015 07:55:53 PM

This is my response to Project Quilting 6.2 Sunrise/sunset. It is made from some fabric I got in Alaska last summer along with some background fabric that mysteriously appeared in my stash.  No really.  I have no idea where, why or when I bought it!  But it works for this project so I'll call it a win. 

Pattern is Delectable Dog Sleds by Lisa Moore (yes!  I followed a pattern!)  It measures 19 x 50 inches and is machine pieced and quilted.  I am NOT good at stitch in the ditch.  It took forever!

5  QUILTING / Quilting: Completed Projects / more trees on: January 25, 2015 07:47:52 PM

A quick quilt finish for a donation to a great organization.  This is made from scraps of my other 'River Birch' projects.  It measures 13 x 15 inches and has fast finish triangles for hanging.
6  SEWING IN GENERAL / Machine Embroidery: Completed Projects / As long as we are talking FSL (lace earrings) on: January 21, 2015 05:30:31 PM

Sorry the picture is so terrible.  This is a pair of FSL earrings.  It is a Showalter design.  I've made about 100 pairs of various lace earrings.  

These are from Urban Threads... of course.  I haven't tried digitizing FSL yet.  
7  SEWING IN GENERAL / Machine Embroidery: Completed Projects / FSL Snowflakes on: January 21, 2015 02:15:58 PM

I made a bunch of these last year.  It is an Urban Threads design.
8  SEWING IN GENERAL / Machine Embroidery: Completed Projects / Babushka Doll on: January 20, 2015 05:50:08 AM

Here is another one of my digitizing projects.  It is trickier than it should be to get the applique parts to work out properly.   And I am still working on getting the proportions right so that she feels right. 

This one is much closer with a narrower base and an elongated head.  Once I get this one finalized, I am going to make a dent in my scrap pile! 
9  SEWING IN GENERAL / Machine Embroidery: Completed Projects / Whales Wear Glasses, Don't They? on: January 19, 2015 07:36:23 PM

I've been working on my digitizing... finally figured out how to do it manually. Now I am all about the in-the-hoop projects. Thus the whale wearing glasses stuffie!
10  QUILTING / Quilting: Completed Projects / Orphan Trees on: January 11, 2015 07:07:30 PM

This is my first finish of 2015!  Project Quilting Season 6.1  Trees.

The finish is the little purple quilt.  It is an orphan block I made for the larger green quilt in the background.  Poor Spud one.  Spud three carefully considered then rejected the purple block.  It needed to become a quilt all on its own.

Machine pieced and quilted.  Hand stitched binding.  Fast Finish Triangles for hanging.  About 25 x 18 inches. 

If you haven't checked out Project quilting on Flickr or Challenge Quilts on FB you should.  It is a fun way to jumpstart your creative quilting mojo.  The general idea is that you get a prompt and then one week to produce a finished quilted project of any size.  It is amazing to see what can get done in just 7 days.

There are a few more pictures and some details here. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photography Tips: Adjusting the Shutter Speed
Drone Footage Shows Destruction In Nepal
Vintage Camera Comeback
Tips to Photographing Babies
Shot from the Sky: Hudson River Frozen Over
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow
Spotlight on: Making Toys
May 27, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!

Copyright ©2003-2015, Craftster.org an Internet Brands company.