Swap name: Vegetarian/vegan pride swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: schnerby
Sign-up date range: 7/12/2010 - 21/12/2010
Date to send item by: 20/1/2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? NoSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a swap for vegetarians, vegans and everyone in between. I'm ok with you joining up if you're looking to cut down the meat in your diet as well as long as I can find enough people willing to swap with you. Just please respect that this is a thread for vegetarian/vegans and therefore pro-meat comments are innapropriate.
We'll be swapping 1 medium, 2 smalls and 3 recipes.
Please discuss any extras with your partner and make sure they agree before you send. It's ok to say 'no' if someone asks to send extras, and it's ok to agree to extras if that suits you.
Pro-veg crafts - market bags, tshirts etc
Let me know if you think of anything else and I'll add it to the list.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country (IN THE FORMAT IT APPEARS ON YOUR PACKAGE. Don't just include a 2 letter state code - it's not unique to the USA and no I don't know what they stand for)
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Are you vegetarian or vegan or something in between?
Please be specific about what you do and do not eat (eggs, honey, milk, soy, GM foods, whatever).
Do you have any food allergies?
Gluten free or any other similar requirements?
Any foods you just don't like?
Any veggo/vegan friendly foods you want to experiment with? (eg. nutritional yeast, quinoa...)
Are you a new veggo/vegan or has it been many years?
Would you be ok with being partnered with a person who is going veggo/vegan but not there yet?
Would you be ok with being partnered with a person looking for less meat in their diet?
If frugal living something you're in to?
Are you looking for simple recipes, gourmet, weeknight dinners or anything else specifically?
Anything you're curious about (including more protein, low fat cooking, regional cuisine etc.)?
Are any type of recipes inappropriate for you? (ie. you have no oven or slowcooker)?
What kind of crafts would you like to recieve?
Optional question: Are you a parent? Would you like to be partnered with another parent?
Anything you'd really like to make?
Anything else worth knowing (wists, links etc.)?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
14. Lady Lovecraft