Swap name: Monster High Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: amigurl55
Sign-up date range: until October 10, 2014
Date to send item by: on or before November 10, 2014
Limited to a certain number of people?: up to 20 people
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? At least 16 years old.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap: Monster High Round 2! This will be a 5 point swap.
1 point- small item or short crafting time
2 points- medium item or moderate crafting time
3 points- large item or long crafting time.
Those of you who like Ever After High are also welcome to join this swap. If you sew, I can provide a link to an Etsy seller that has cross-over patterns that will fit both Monster High and Ever After High. Be creative! You can make clothes, accessories, furniture... anything goes as long as it's related to Monster High and/or Ever After High. Round 1 gallery is here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=421952.0#axzz3AwnOslYE
-Communication is incredibly important (as well as helpful) to me as an organizer. Please post once in this thread before sending your swap questionnaire. Something like "sending now" or "I'm so doing this swap" is fine, as long as you post in the thread. Please post in the thread at least once a week until you send out so we know that you're alive and crafting. If you have to back out of the swap or need to send late, please let me and your partner know IMMEDIATELY.
- If you are sending your swap package within the US, you MUST get tracking (formerly known as delivery confirmation). If for some reason the post office is unable to provide tracking, or if you are sending to a different country, please keep your receipt as proof of sending.
- I know it's not a Craftster rule, but please post pictures of the items you receive from your partner. We all want to see the cool loot you got, and I want to avoid any hurt feelings ("she didn't post pictures of the stuff I sent her, she must hate it"). It doesn't take long to snap a couple pictures and post them. Please also take pictures of what you send to your partner in case they cannot post pictures themselves.
- I know it's expensive to send out of the country. If you only want to send within your own country, that's fine. But please keep in mind that I pair people up based on allergies/allergens, then sending preference, then similar interests. If you limit yourself to only sending within the country, you may not have a lot in common with your partner. Again, it's not a requirement that you send outside of your own country.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Monster High Round 2
Your real name (first and last):
Mailing address including the country (please type address as it would appear on an envelope or package):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What are your favorite Monster High characters?
Do you like Ever After High? If so, what are your favorite Ever After High characters?
What are your favorite colors and patterns?
What are your lease favorite colors and patterns?
What kind of things do you collect?
What would you like to receive?
Anything you don't want to receive?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home (pets, smokers, etc)?
As always, if you have ANY questions or concerns please do not hesitate to PM me. I'm a friendly and helpful person and I promise I don't bite.