Hi Chelly and welcome to Craftster!
Here are my questions:
1. Can anyone send me a link to the Do's and Don'ts of Craftster, so I won't inadvertently break the rules? I like to be informed!
2. Is it possible to download a video tutorial like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HURf6I80I0
? I've looked through lots of tutorials here, but I'm only seeing the step-by-step image kind. And if I'm going to post a link to my video tutorials, how do I make it look pretty instead of having all that garbled URL language?
3. How do you post a tutorial? Is there a thread or instructions page where I can follow the steps to posting?
4. What's the difference between a swap and a challenge?
5. Are there other Barbie clothes seamstresses here? If so, let's buddy up!
Thanks, in advance, for your help! I'm looking forward to doing some fun stuff as a part of this community!
1) Here is the link to the Rules of Craftster: http://www.craftster.org/craftsterguide.html
2) Don't believe you can download videos here. You can post links to how to's but only an admin to the site can embed them in the post. If you're sharing a how to video please include information here as well in the post.
3) How to post a completed project and tutorial: http://www.craftster.org/craftsterguide.html#anchor6
4) A swap
is when members get together with a common theme or idea and exchange handmade crafted items. It is organized and run my members, but overseen by swap mods. For more info on swaps check here: http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
is posted to the site or individual categories to compete for a prize. There are challenges site-wide every month with varying themes. They are open to everyone who is a member. For current and previous challenges check here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=344.0
5) To see who else is creating doll clothes you can check this board: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=358.0
. There are many people here who enjoy creating those tiny creations, and even dolls.
Welcome and enjoy!