Use What You Have Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Kwality570
Sign-up date range: 3/18/15 - 3/1/15
Date to send item by: 3/30/15GALLERY -http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438413.0
Limited to a certain number of people? 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Does not have any negative feedback
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap
Are you looking to use up some of your craft stash? This swap will be for creating 1 Medium and 2 Small projects from the craft supplies you already own. There is also no theme to this swap anything can be crafted as long as you already have the supplies. Please note this is not a supplies swap, items sent must be crafted. Please keep in mind that you must be quite open minded about the colors and projects you will receive because it all depends on what someone has in their supply stash.
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Use What You Have Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no)
Do you agree to post on the swap board at least once a week?
What Type of Crafts can you make from your current supplies?
Types of crafts you would like to receive?
Anything you would not like to receive?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Please List Your 5 Favorite Themes (Masquerade, stripes etc)
Do you have a Pinterest? Please list here:
Is there anything else you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO KWALITY570 VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Links to a few previous Use What You Have and Buy Nothing Swap galleries:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=433090.0#axzz31Vbx7UbLhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=356675.0