Swap name: The Terry Pratchett tribute Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: EdelC
Sign-up date range: 04/20/2015-04/30/2015
Date to send item by: 05/30/2015
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? NoneSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: Yes
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
Do you love Sir Terry P, do you dream of witches, goblins and the night watch. Do you wish Sargent Angua was your best friend and that you had a gollem to do your work so you could spend more time crafting. Do fancy a sausage in a bun?
check out this pinterest search for inspirationhttps://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=discworld%20craft
This is the discussion thread. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438450.20
Gallery for the 2013 discworld swaphttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=429444.0#axzz2mVYSxn5H
It is time to pour the love you have for the books and the discworld into something wonderful for your partner.
This is a 3 point swap, so you can do one large, or a med and a small, talk to your partner, so that you are on the same page with this. If you and your partner want to craft more, then that is fine as long as you have agreed. Just be awesome as Terry was.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What is your favourite book;
what is your favourite character;
which character are you;
list three types things you would love to receive
What crafts are you good at?
what can you make?
Anything you would NOT like to receive
What are you favourite colours
What colours do you not like
Any allergens in your home that could cause a problem
Have you a pinterest board
Any thing else the organiser or your partner should know
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.