Is anyone up for yet an other DeStash-along?
I bet there are a lot of other people like me who are building up massive stashes of supplies for various crafts. But as sewing is my all time favorite craft, fabric is taking over my whole craft room and I'm adding to that stash way faster than I could ever sew. And I feel that the other destash-along just doesn't fit my needs.
Here is my idea for anyone who likes to join:
1. Introduce you and your favorite craft and post a picture of your stash
2. Think of a project and post a pic of the supplies needed
3. Set a date by which you want to finish it
4. Post pics of the finished item or a link to the project post.
5. ONLY START ONE PROJECT AT A TIME!!!
6. Don't add to your stash until it fits into the area assigned to it! (Example: I have two shelves and two scrap boxes for my fabric collection but right now I have several more boxes and bags filled with fabric sitting in my craft room.)
So, who is up for it?