Verb Swap Round 2!Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Haylie
(and co-org Whistley
!)Sign-up date range:
July 2 - July 21Date to send item by:
August 17thLimited to a certain number of people? (optional):
Nope!Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
Nope!Additional Age requirement?
Nope!Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
/NOSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
/NODetails of swap:
In this swap, we will playing with words! Each swapper will choose a verb and his or her partner will craft items that relate somehow to that verb. It's a lot of fun!
The originator of the idea for this swap, Carliegirl, has mentioned these as examples:
a pair of wings, a bird design t-shirt, a kite, something with an angel on it, a paper airplane kit....etc.
something modge-podged with sheet music, bird stationery, a knitted "throat warmer," a microphone pincushion....etc.
a recipe for "Hoppin' John," a pogo stick t-shirt, a handmade jump rope, something with a pair of jumper cables on it, a grasshopper ring....etc.Verb Swap Round 1 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=113568.0Verb Swap Round 1 Gallery http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=119818.0Verb Swap Round 2 Discussion http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=195459.0
I personally am not the biggest fan of the point system, so for this swap we will each be sending three items, one of which must be a "medium" size item. Please discuss with your partner what you are comfortable making/receiving so everyone is on the same page!
If you want to participate, information to send to Haylie, the organizer:There's a verb list on page 2 if you need help thinking of a verb! (My personal favorite is to defenestrate = to throw out a window!)
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What's your verb?
Any particular definition of that verb, or is any definition fine?
Any allergies, or things that should be avoided (ie religious symbols, animal products, etc etc)?
DO you have any allergens in your house (pets, etc)?
What crafts can you do?
Anything you'd really not
like to receive?
Anything you'd really like to receive?
Do you have a wist or something similar?
Do you like to spoil your swap partner?
Do you like to be spoiled by your swap partner?
Anything else your partner should know about you?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
If you have any questions about swapping, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Let's have fun - I can't wait! Participants:
Welcome first time swapper!
Haylie <> sarabunny
Whistley <> lacey0828
sarahelise <> rubylynns
petskin <> yzag
littlebluegirl <> Lionne
jexxican <> arumfield
boystress <> RainbowsaurusGallery!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=388096