Swap name: Preggo & Babies Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Haylie
Sign-up date range: March 29 to April 13
Date to send item by: May 21
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NOSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NODetails of swap:
This swap is for all pregnant ladies, new mommas, moms of little ones, or even those who just know moms with babies!
It was snowyangel
's idea, and she suggested that crafted items could be for the new mom(homemade lotions, ice packs, home baked sweets, jewelry, artwork...), items spoiling the newborn(binky holders, teethers, burp cloths, appliqued onesies...), or hand made items for a young child (teddies/toys, a blanky....).
For this swap, we will each be sending three items, at least one of which must be a "medium" size item. Please discuss with your partner what you are comfortable making/receiving so everyone is on the same page!
For size reference:
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
I know moms are busy, so I made the sendout time a little more than a month after signups end - feel free to send early, if that's more convenient for you!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Name(s) and age(s) of your child(ren), or Due Date:
Would you like to receive items for yourself (every mom can use pampering!), for your child(ren), or both?
What tshirt size do you wear?
What size is your child wearing?
Any allergies, or things that should be avoided (ie religious symbols, animal products, etc etc)?
DO you have any allergens in your house (pets, etc)?
What crafts can you do?
Anything you'd really not like to receive?
Anything you'd really like to receive?
Do you have a pinterest or something similar where your partner can get inspiration?
Do you like to spoil your swap partner?
Do you like to be spoiled by your swap partner?
Are you able to post pictures when you receive? If not, will you ask your partner to photograph the items before they send out?
Anything else your partner should know about you?IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.Partner List: