The last two rounds of the Be Awesome swap, were, in fact awesome. Everyone really put their heart into the item they made for their partner. If you are prepared to make and send one amazing, thoughtful, and well made item to your partner, then maybe you should Be Awesome AGAIN
. If you're not familiar with the swap, click here
to take a look at our last galleries to see the kind of quality (and awesomeness!) we expect from everyone again this round.You must post in this thread if you are participating in this swap.
This is a Craftster rule! If you don't post in the thread, we will not accept your signup information.
Swap name: Be AWESOME (Redux)
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rackycoo & cackle
Sign-up date range: 2/26/15-3/5/15 or until full
Date to send item by: 3/23
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Yes, 30.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO - No
If so, which country? - n/a
Additional Age requirement? - Nope.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This swap contains no swap point requirements, no size guidelines, no themes, and the only expectation we have is that you send something awesome
to your partner. You will need to discuss with your partner about the size of your package (if it's important to you), but you are only allowed to send ONE item to your partner. Nothing more!
Now that Craftster has the awesome "Show images by this member" feature, we will be doing our best to make some awesome partner matches.
If you want to participate, information to send to both organizers (cackle
), and put "Be AWESOME (Redux)!" in the subject line. If you have a history of poor swap performance (late sending, poor communication, etc.), it's possible we will not allow you to join the swap. QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of swap: Be Awesome (Redux)
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval (YES/NO)
-What do you do best? (What do you consider your most awesome craft(s) to be?)
-Choose 5 words to describe yourself.
-Is there anything you absolutely would not like to receive?
-Do you have any allergies that we need to be aware of? (Or, any allergens in your house [ie, smoking, dogs, cats, pollinating trees, etc]?)
-Odd or even?
-Functional or frivolous?
-Organized or chaotic?
-Anything else we need to know in order to give you an awesome partner?
Affirm this statement: I have sent my signup info to BOTH rackycoo and cackle
(If you don't send it to both of us, you can't play!
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
6. Mistress Jennie