Swap name: Kids' Craft Swap Round 6
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Helena Puck
Sign-up date range: 5/27/14-6/11/14
Date to send item by: 7/30/14
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25 (Craftsters)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 25 (my requirement; Craftster's minimum is 15) times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 (minimum is ordinarily 16, but for this swap, I'm asking that you be at least 18, as Craftsters are overseeing younger crafters) years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This swap is open to Craftsters and their children/grandchildren/nieces/nephews. Children will be matched up by age and if possible, gender; however, I must first look at shipping preferences and allergies.
5 point swap. One medium item or large item will be made by the parent with the child's assistance while the rest will be made by the children.
Extras are optionalIF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD swapping, YOU MUST SEND A QUESTIONNAIRE FOR EACH CHILD
Here are Craftster guidelines. Keep in mind that these are normal adult crafting times..it will take a bit longer for kiddos to craft... (Also remember that these are guidelines; they are not set in stone! Use your judgment and send a package you/your child would be happy to receive.)
Large= 3 points
-Big=3 or more hours
-Medium=2 or more hours
-Little=2 or less hours
-Big=A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium= one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small- Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Big= $31 or more
-Small=$10 or less
Link to past kids' galleries:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=241949.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=163059.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310226.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=356208.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=388485.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=410481.msg4846659#msg4846659http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=424760.0#axzz2WijJusXY**You must PM me and your partner when you send and when you receive.
**If you are shipping late, you must PM me and your partner ASAP, and before the send out date.
**Delivery confirmation numbers are required. If you are an international swapper, you MUST keep your shipping receipts and, if possible, pm me with customs numbers.
Be sure to post in this thread at least once a week to foster good communication.
Member receiving will be responsible for risks involved with swap (making sure button eyes aren't swallowed, candy doesn't contain allergens and such horrors not likely, but theoretically possible). We expect common sense. Wink
*** Due to the nature of this swap, package should be sent to (child's first name) in care of (craftster members name and address)***
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Information to send to organizer (one for each child) REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Kids Craft and Swap round 7
Name of Craftster participant:
Craftster member's real name:
Craftster member's mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
I am at least 18: YES/NO
If sending within the US, I understand that a DC number is required: YES/NO
If sending outside the US, I understand that a copy of my mailing receipt is required: YES/NO
Can you take photos and post in gallery?
Is there anything you do NOT want your child to receive?
Are there any allergens in your home (pets, smoke, etc)?
Are you willing to do a three-way swap?
First Name of Child:
Age of Child:
What are you afraid of?
These are a few of my favorite things:
Color you dislike:
Favorite TV shows:
Favorite Game (board game, computer, PS2, DS, and etc.)
Favorite Song/Pop Star:
Do you have any Pets and what type?
Favorite Sport/Sports Team:
Favorite Subject in School:
What are your school's colors, if any:
Sizes of Clothing you like to receive (T-shirt, hat, dress, pants, etc.)
Do you have any Brothers or Sisters?
Are there any particular crafts you know/are good at?
Is there anything in particular you would especially like to get?
Is there any type of crafting that you like?
Do you prefer a boy/girl partner?
Are you okay with either?
Is there anything else youd like your partner to knowParticipants:
1. Helena Puck - Bailey (10 year old boy)- girl partner
2. Helena Puck - Jakob (9 year old boy)
3. Whatthepuck - Tommy (6 year old boy)
4. mom2em - Emma (6 year old girl)
5. mom2em - Abby (3 year old girl)
6. darkangelwingz - Amaryce (14 year old girl)
7. pinkmichk - Molly (9 year old girl)
8. pinkmichk - Oscar (2 1/2 year old boy)
9. Linakins - Elaine (12 1/2 year old girl)
10. Linakins - Katherine (5 1/2 year old girl)
11. lindyv321 - Adia (13 year old girl)
12. lindyv321 - Landon (9 year old boy)
13. idioskosmos - William (9 year old boy)
14. Cryssoleil - Paris (14 year old girl)
15. Cryssoleil - Bryson (10 year old boy)
16. Lizabiz08 - Gavin (3 year old boy)
17. erica_tattoos - Nicholas (7 year old boy)
18. Momof2 - Anna (7 year old girl)
19. Momof2 - Julia (15 year old girl)
20. dharma_rebel - Marley (6.5 year old girl)
21. idioskosmos - Katherine (10 year old girl)
22. Tapestrymlp - Cassidy (10 year old girl)
23. puamelia - Melia (7 year old girl)
24. puamelia Maile (5 year old girl)
25. patty_o_furniture - Afton (10 year old girl)
26. patty_o_furniture - Sarah (8 year old girl)
27. erica_tattoos - William (10 year old boy)Partners:
darkangelwingz - Amaryce (14 year old girl) ----------- lindyv321 - Adia (13 year old girl)
pinkmichk - Oscar (2 1/2 year old boy) UK --------- --Lizabiz08 - Gavin (3 year old boy) (s)
Linakins - Elaine (12 1/2 year old girl) --------------- patty_o_furniture- Afton (10 year old girl)
pinkmichk - Molly (9 year old girl) UK ---------------- Tapestrymlp - Cassidy (10 year old girl)
Helena Puck - Bailey (10 year old boy) -------------- mom2em - Abby (3 year old girl)
lindyv321 - Landon (9 year old boy) -----------------Helena Puck - Jakob (9 year old boy)
idioskosmos - William (9 year old boy) -------------- patty_o_furniture Sarah (8 year old girl)
Momof2 - Anna (7 year old girl) -------------------- puamelia Melia (7 year old girl)
Momof2 - Julia (15 year old girl) -------------------- Cryssoleil - Paris (14 year old girl)
dharma_rebel - Marley (6.5 year old girl) ----------- mom2em - Emma (6 year old girl)
Linakins - Katherine (5 1/2 year old girl) ------------ puamelia Maile (5 year old girl)
Whatthepuck - Tommy (6 year old boy) ----------- erica_tattoos - Nicholas (7 year old boy)
idioskosmos - Katherine (10 year old girl) ----------- Cryssoleil - Bryson (10 year old boy)
erica_tattoos -Christopher (10 year old boy) ------- Helena Puck - Jakob (9 year old boy)