Swap name: Bookmark swap Rd 7
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Wizards_Pupil
Sign-up date range: August 24th- September 7th
Date to send item by: September 21st.
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? The Craftster swap age requirementSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now:2nd one
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap: In this swap, participants will have three options. #1.To sign up to swap with a single partner. (Send and receive 1 bookmark.). #2.To sign up to swap in a group of 3. (Send and receive 2 bookmarks.). #2.To sign up for multiple bookmarks. (Send and receive more than one bookmark.
Love reading? Hate folding corners, losing your place? Always using the nearest slip of paper to hold your spot? Then this swap is for you! Open for all book lovers to finally get something to hold their positions in the books they're enjoying.
This swap is open to people in every country, and is a great way to try out swapping internationally, without a lot of cost. To those of you who automatically say you do not wish to ship to a country outside your own, please consider it on this one!!! You will only be mailing an envelope and the costs would be much less than in a traditional swap. Think about how much fun it will be to get international mail! And think about how sad you would be as an international crafter, if no one ever wanted to swap with you! Also remember that you would NOT receive ALL international swappers.
It is A LOT cheaper to ship international on a bookmark swap. You're only shipping envelopes, so even three will be under $5.
For a wonderful swap experience, communication is always the key. Please keep in touch with your partners and organizer. If you are accepted into the swap, I will PM you, and add you to the participant list. Once partners have been assigned, you may craft your bookmarks and send as early as you wish. All swaps on Craftster, requires the use of tracking, but this is not possible when sending letters or sending internationally. Since you can't get tracking for these, feedback will be based on if your partner received or not. YOU MUST PM YOUR PARTNER AND WIZARDS_PUPIL WHEN YOU SEND AND RECEIVE.
If your bookmark is not received after three weeks, you will need to re-craft and send another one to avoid negative feedback.
Extras may be sent between partners but BOTH MUST AGREE TO THIS!! No one wants to feel bad for getting a boatload of extras but not sending any
IN ADDITION:- You must post in this thread at least once a week.
- You must post in this thread before you can join the swap.
- All announcements will be made here so please bookmark this page
- Please try to create a package that you are proud of and you think your partner will enjoy receiving – do some research!
- Remember to take pictures, just in case your partner is unable to.
- Keep your receipts
- Make sure you PM the organizer and your partner when you send and receive
- PM organizer with any other problems right away!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:Name of swap: Bookmark Swap - Round 7
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval: (YES/NO)
Please put a yes next to the one(s) you are interested
Singles (one partner)
Group (two partners)
Multiple Bookmarks (Make two bookmarks per partner)
What is your favorite book?
What is your favorite author?
What is your favorite series?
What is your favorite genre of books? (mystery, historical fiction, romance, non fiction, etc.)
What are some of your other hobbies and interests?
What are your favorite colors, themes, or motifs? (blue, nature, trees, etc.)
What themes would you NOT like to receive?
What kind of bookmarks do you like to make?
What kind of bookmarks do you like? (ie: paper, thong, stretchy...)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any pets?
Do you smoke?
Do you have special requests?
Are you interested in crafting extras (you must agree to any more crafting with your partner)?
Do you have a pinterest or website that you would like to show your partner? Please list the links here:
Is there anything else you would like your partner or the organizer to know?
Please send questionnaires to Wizards_Pupil with 'Bookmark swap rd 7 questionnaire' in the title.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.Swappers
9. Acadian Driftwood
10. gozerPartners: SentSending late with communicationReceivedSent and ReceivedPM Organizer immediately