Craft Challenge #112 - One Tiny Thing 3 - Entries Due Mar 1 - Mar 8
In honor of the amazing One Tiny Thing Swaps
, be bring you the One Tiny Thing challenge part 3!
Your mission is to make one tiny craft project
. It should be physically small (miniatures are encouraged!) and should demonstrate your awesome craft skills. Even if your project is easy for you to create, embellish or perfect it, so it best represents your skills! For example, if you make a coin purse, we encourage you to embroider, add beading, or take other steps to make it a really special piece
You can use any methods and materials of your choice to create your project. Your entry must be 4"x4" or smaller
. It must be just one item and it must be tiny
- Craft your project during this challenge period (Feb 1 2016 - Mar 8 2016) only. Projects created before this timeframe will be excluded from the voting poll.
- Each participant can enter ONE project (Although your entry can have multiple components to it).
- Post your craft during the period of Mar 1 - Mar 8 2016. No sooner. No later. On Mar 1, there will be a special folder created for entries. We will reply with the folder/board link here on this thread.
- Voting will happen from Mar 9 - Mar 16 2016.
- The winner will be officially announced on our first business Monday of the next month -- in our April newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize package information.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project.Prizes:
At the end, we'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner will get...
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and this Craftster prize (winner can receive prize in U.S. or non-U.S.):
Their choice of any one item from one of Craftster's online shops OR a $25 Amazon Gift Card