Craft Challenge #97 - Container Crafting - Entries Due Apr 1 - Apr 8
Your challenge this month is to repurpose a container. A container is defined as, "anything that contains or can contain something." Use your best judgement in determining if an object is a container or not.
Your crafting should somehow transform the container into something awesome
. It can
still have the purpose of being a container, but it's not a requirement.
Perhaps you'll transform a plastic storage tote into a composting bin. Maybe you'll transform a soda bottle into a terrarium. Or maybe you'll give your container an entirely different purpose, and craft a shampoo bottle into a necklace. The decision is yours! Have fun.
You can use other supplies and materials on your project, but your container should somehow be the star of the show.Additional Rules and Details:
- Craft your project during this challenge period (Mar 3 - Apr 8 2014) only. Projects created before this timeframe will be excluded from the voting poll.
- On Apr 1 2014, there will be a special folder created for entries. Post your entry on the specified entry board during the period of Apr 1 to Apr 8 11:59:59 PDT 2014. No sooner. No later. Do not post your project elsewhere on Craftster.
- Voting will happen from Apr 9 - Apr 16 2014.
- The winner will be officially announced on the first business Monday of the next month -- in our May newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize package information.
- Enter only ONE project. Your entry can have multiple components to it.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster, or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project. Prizes:
At the end, I'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner (US or non-US) will get:
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and a prize from us at Craftster.org -- any one item from one of Craftster's online shops!