Craft Challenge #101 - Stash Buster - Entries Due Aug 1 - Aug 10
So you've been hoarding all of those scraps of fabric, bits and baubles, huh? You always think, "I need to keep this! I might be able to use it someday!" Well, your time as come.
Your challenge this month is to only
use supplies from your stash! It's the great STASH BUSTER!
You cannot buy, borrow, scavenge or trade for anything to use in your project. No new supplies. No new tools. You can only use what is currently in your stash (or home) at this very moment.
Your project can be any method, size or creation you desire as long as it's created entirely
from supplies, tools and items you already own.
Who's up to the challenge? Additional Rules and Details:
- Craft your project during this challenge period (Jul 10 - Aug 10 2014) only. Projects created before this timeframe will be excluded from the voting poll.
- On Aug 1 2014, there will be a special folder created for entries. Post your entry on the specified entry board during the period of Aug 1 to Aug 10 11:59:59 PDT 2014. No sooner. No later. Do not post your project elsewhere on Craftster.
- Voting will happen from Aug 11 - Aug 18 2014.
- The winner will be officially announced on the first business Monday of the next month -- in our September newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize package information.
- Enter only ONE project. Your entry can have multiple components to it.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster, or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project. Prizes:
At the end, I'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner (US or non-US) will get:
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and a prize from us at Craftster.org -- any one item from one of Craftster's online shops!