We're bringing back one of our most popular craft challenges -- SWAP & SHARE!
This month, you won't be crafting anything right now! For this craft challenge, we want to encourage you to share a project that you've never posted a thread for previously. The crafty kicker -- it has to be a project that you've sent in a Craftster Craft Swap. Over time, so many amazing projects get buried in the Swap Galleries, but people forget to post them on the project boards. Let's expose them!!
Your project can be any medium, technique, size or shape you desire, as long as you sent it for an organized Craftster Craft Swap! The project must not already have its own Completed Project thread. It's totally okay if it was already shared within a Swap Gallery, though!
When the challenge is complete, we'll tag and move all of the projects to their proper category boards.
For this unique challenge, the requirements are bit more specific than usual, so be sure to read them very carefully:
- Post your project on the entry board from (Aug 3 - Aug 10, 2015) only. Your project must be something you crafted and sent for an organized Craftster Craft Swap. It cannot be something made for a personal swap or swap on another site. It can be a project you sent as an angel package for a Craftster Craft Swap, though.
- In your entry thread, share the title and link to the swap for which you crafted the project. Feel free to give a little shout out to your partner in your thread, too!
- Share at least one photo of your project, but more are always encouraged. If you are entering your project with photos your recipient captured, please privately contact and ask for their permission to use their photos.
Additional Rules and Details:
- On August 3, 2015, there will be a special folder created for entries. Post your entry on the specified entry board during the period of Aug 3 - Aug 10 11:59:59 PDT 2015. No sooner. No later.
- Voting will happen from Aug 11 - 18, 2015.
- The winner will be officially announced on the first business Monday of the next month -- in our September newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize package information.
- Enter only ONE project. Your entry can have multiple components to it.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster, or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project.
At the end, I'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner (US or non-US) will get:
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and a prize from us at Craftster.org -- any one item from one of Craftster's online shops!