Craft Challenge #103 - Foodie Frenzy 2 - Entries Due Oct 1 -
Oct 8 Extended!!
It's Time to Vote!
Scroll up to see the voting poll. Vote by October 20, 2014.
You must be logged in to vote. One vote per member.
If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's Time to Enter!
The entry period (has been extended!) is Oct 6 - Oct 13, 2014.
To post your entry, please start a new topic for it on this board
. Click NEW TOPIC on this board
to post your entry!
Entries must be posted by Oct 13 11:59:59 PDT 2014.
If you are a new member, and cannot post images yet, please just post a direct link to your image(s) in your post. A friendly neighborhood Moderator will come along and update your post to embed the image(s) for you.
It's been awhile since we've played with our food! Your challenge this month is to whip of your favorite personal recipe and share it with us!
Unfortunately, since we cannot raid your kitchens and taste your delicious project, your entry must include at least
two photos -- one in progress photo and one completed project photo. These two photos are the minimum requirement. Please feel free to include more!
Your entry must also include your full recipe
. Please do not post a partial recipe and then link to an outside source for the remaining instructions.
Please be sure the recipe is your own creation. Do not copy/post published recipes. If your recipe was originally inspired by another recipe, please give credit to it.
What can you make? Anything edible! Make your favorite drink. Whip up a tasty dessert! How about a savory entree? Or even a wedding cake? Want to make a life size sculpture of yourself in homemade modeling chocolate? Go for it. Just be sure to post the recipe for the chocolate and your two photos (one in progress and one complete).Additional Rules and Details:
- Craft your project during this challenge period (Sept 1 2014 - Oct 8 2014) only. Projects created before this timeframe will be excluded from the voting poll.
- On Oct 1 2014, there will be a special folder created for entries. Post your entry on the specified entry board during the period of Oct 1 to Oct 8 11:59:59 PDT 2012. No sooner. No later.
- Voting will happen from Oct 9 - 16.
- The winner will be officially announced on the first business Monday of the next month -- in our November newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize package information.
- Enter only ONE project. Your entry can have multiple components to it.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster, or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project. Prizes:
At the end, I'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner (US or non-US) will get:
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and a prize from us at Craftster.org -- any one item from one of Craftster's online shops!