Swap name:KEEP ME WARM SWAP-ROUND 4
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: LadybugsAndBumblebees
Co-organizer: Will recruit one if needed
Sign-up date range: December 28, 2014-January 10, 2015
Date to send item by: February 7, 2015
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This swap will be a swap of items to keep us warm
! Here is how it will work:
Each participant will send their partner items that fall into the theme of "Keep Me Warm". The wonderful brandyk is organizing the "Fill a Coffee Mug" swap at this time, so I am not going to make sending a hot drink/accessory/hot food (such as soup), a component of the swap this round-unless the partners agree that this is something they would like to swap.Worn Accessory:
This could be any worn item that is used to keep you warm. The possibilities are endless! This could be a scarf, mittens, hat, lip balm, socks, slippers, pajama pants, etc. This should be a crafted item.
This swap will be for one MEDIUM and two SMALLS.
(If you would like to send more, please discuss it with your partner first.)By points:
Large= 3 points
Small=1 pointBy time:
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hoursBy size:
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarksBy price:
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
DON'T FORGET to send your questionnaire to LadybugsAndBumblebees!
Questionnaire to answer:
Name of swap: Keep Me Warm Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
I understand that a tracking number or a copy of receipt is required for this swap:(YES/NO)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (YES/NO):
Do you have any allergies?
Are there any allergens present in your house?
Link to profile, blog, pinterest, etc.:
What crafts would you like to receive?
What crafts can you make?
Least Favorite colors:
Any sizes that your partner would need to know:
Anything else you would like to tell your partner?PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE SENDING ME YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE, AS PER CRAFTSTER RULES! THANKS!
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.