Swap name:Ugly Holiday Sweater Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: sheepBlue
Sign-up date range: Oct 6th - Oct 20th
Date to send item by: Nov 23rd
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Must be 16 years old or older.Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This is the swap where we would make an "ugly Holiday" item of clothing for our partner equaling one large. Based on Craftster definitions a Large is an item that takes 3 or more hours to complete. It can be the traditional sweater, or a skirt, vest, etc! I love the whole concept and who can do it better than us crafters!
1. PMs should be labeled "Ugly Holiday Sweater Swap" with the appropriate action - Signup, send, receive.
2. Make an item that you would like to receive. Get to know your partner. Do your best work.
3. I reserve the right to refuse anyone who has a history of poor communication, late sending, or not meeting swap requirements in any other ways.
4. Please post in the thread regularly so we know you're still around and kicking; also please communicate upfront with your partner and organizer if there may be/are any issues with late sending. Communication will be noted in feedback.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ugly Holiday Sweater Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What holiday do you celebrate?
Is this item of clothing for you or someone else?
Favorite holiday symbols, colors, design elements?
Please list what items of clothing you would prefer and sizing measurements.
Glitz and glitter or classic holiday?
Where do you see your garment being worn (i.e. Holiday parties, work, public, etc.)?
Would you prefer your clothing to be G, PG, PG-13, or R?
What are your favorite colors?
Any colors/themes/mediums that you absolutely dislike?
Any allergens in your home?
Do you have any allergies?
Pinterest/Wist link (to give your partner an idea of what you like)
Anything else you would like your partner to know:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO sheepBlue
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: