Swap name: Hoopla Swap Round 14 - Summer Activities
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: blupaisan
Sign-up date range: April 26 - May 3
Date to send item by: June 1st
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No limit
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO No
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? none
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO indeed I will. Yes.
- Is at least 18 years old: YES/NO yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO yes
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO yes
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO ayupDetails of swap:Summer is nearly upon us, or will be by the time the hoops arrive at partner doors. Yay for that. (apologies to those in world areas where summer is reversed. )
What do you love to do in summer? Let your partner know and they will put it on a hoop that you can gaze at next winter as the snow flies!
Swimming - Canoeing - family picnics- riding with the car top down - digging for worms - really, let yourself be honest and include things in your questionnaire that you really love to do during these wonderful months.
- Please send only your completed hoop. No extras.
- There are no hoop size requirements for this round
- Piece can be embroidered or cross-stitched.
- Posting to the discussion thread is required
at least every 2 weeks. Would love to hear from you each week, but understand this may not be viable.
- Have fun!!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Hoopla Swap Round 12 - Summer Activities
Mailing address including the country...
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country...
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)...
List five (and more if you wish) of your favorite summer activities.
Space for more.....
Do you wish to have a person represented in the hoop doing these things, or just basic images/interpretations of the items required to do them (such as a docked boat instead of someone rowing it in a lake)?...
What colors do you wish your partner would not use?...
Hoop size for this swap is open but do you have a strong pull to receive a certain size?...
Do you have an allergy to tell us about?...
Do you have allergens in your home?...IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.