Skull Coasters made by meSwap name: Skull Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: mama24boyz
Sign-up date range: March 21, 2014 - April 4, 2014
Date to send item by: May 5, 2014
Limited to a certain number of people? (Optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO. No
If so, which country? No
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
Do you love skulls? Sugar Skulls? Even skeletons. It doesn't have to be an actual skull item, it can be so etching with a skull picture, a motif, an embroidery, jewellery, the list goes on.... Come join us for the fun!
We will be swapping one medium and one small item. Definitions of sizes following.
-Large or 3pt = 3 or more hours
-Medium or 2pt = 2 or more hours
-Small or 1pt = 2 or less hours
-Large or 3pt = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewellery with four to five items, a purse
-Medium or 2pt = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small or 1pt = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large or 3 pt = $30.00
-Medium or 2 pt = $20 - $30
-Small or 1 pt = $10 - $20
Please use the following labels when PMing me.
Skull Swap - QUESTION
Skull Swap- SENT
Skull Swap - RECEIVED
Also, remember to include DC# or receipt (for non-us shippers) when PMing me and to also send a PM to your partner to let them know that you have sent/received.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Skull Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address, in the post office format, including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What crafts can you do?
What crafts do you admire?
Some crafters craft with actual skeletal items, would this offend you?
Would you prefer creepy or cute?
What kinds of items would you like to receive?
Least favourite colours:
Do you or anyone in your home smoke?
Do you have pets?
Any other allergens?
Are you allergic to anything?
What is your...? (List only what you would like to receive)
• shirt/tee size?
• head measurement?
• foot measurement? (shoe size & measurement in inches)
• preferred bracelet length?
• preferred necklace length?
• preferred bag/tote/purse size/style? (small, medium, large, shoulder, cross body)
Do you have a Pinterest or other site that you would like to show your partner?
Please list the links here:
Would you like to swap extras? Discuss with your partner.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.Participants
- New Zealand
7. crafty gurll
lindyv321 <--> MaxParadise
Renstar <--> midgidgirl
AMIFRIENDS <-> aunty.hela
dustyfro <--> TrickyMcVomit
crafty gurll <--> emilywilde
jennythor <--> WeeFreeRhie
mama24boyz <--> monkey_girl