Swap name: Christmas in July
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lindyv321
Sign-up date range: June 2nd-10th
Date to send item by: July 5th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Can't wait for Christmas? Humming Christmas carols under your breath? Having visions of Sugar Plum fairies dancing through your mind? Well we are bringing some holiday cheer to the summer! This swap will be for Christmas themed items rather than Christmas gifts. You will have three weeks to craft up some holiday fun for your partner.
We will be swapping for one medium item and one small item
. Extras are not expected but please discuss with your partner if you are wanting to do some spoiling.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
5 of your favorite Christmas themes
Do you want religious themed items?
I would love to receive this:
Please don't make me this:
Crafts I can do:
Things I admire but can't do:
I promise to check in weekly:
Any other info for your partner including links to Pinterest, Etsy faves, etc:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Partners:SentReceivedSent and ReceivedLate w/commContact Mesmileyyogini
dinkime angeling for KarenLouiseM