Craftster Crush: onegroovyday

Craftster Crush onegroovyday This month, our Craftster Crush is onegroovyday! Onegroovyday’s projects are bright and colorful and her personality is the same! If you’ve had the pleasure of bumping into her around the forums, she has most certainly brought a bit of crafty cheer into your day. From her repurposed sweater projects to her dolls and quilts, onegroovyday has contributed so much to the Craftster community and we appreciate her!

onegroovyday joined Craftster in 2008. She made a splash into the Completed Projects forums with her first project titled, “Benjamin’s Farm Quilt.” From there, she has gone on to post many, many amazing projects. Here is just a small sampling of her Craftster portfolio!

Reclaimed Booties Tree of Life Quilt Crayon Costumes
No Pattern Bag Eskimo Gnome Reclam

Here are some random crafty facts about onegroovyday!

• She has committed herself to make one blanket a month for Project Linus, a charity that gives blankets to “children who are seriously ill, traumatized, or otherwise in need”
  • She SAYS she can’t knit, but I know knitting when I see it!
  • She has posted on Craftster 23 of the 24 available hours in the day!
  • She knows her ABCs.
  • As any good Floridian should, she decorated a Christmas tree with flamingos in Santa hats.

• Tree Pillow Oompa Costumes Doll

Thanks for being a part of Craftster, onegroovyday! We you.

Do you have a Craftster Crush? Let us know with your comments here! Or, if you’re a Friend of Craftster, join in the discussion here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=287907.0

1. dharma_rebel says:

Perfect choice for a featured crush. Congrats, ogd! xoxo

2. lapoli says:

Great choice!!! Onegroovyday totally spoiled me in the recent FOC Wist Swap. She’s so talented and meticulous that she deserves to be on everyone’s craftster crush list!

3. AlwaysInspired says:

OneGroovyDay is a wonderful craftster! She totally spoiled me in a IYP swap! That is my owly quilt pictured! Congrats OGD you totally deserve some craftster love.

4. Craftewoman says:

Great stuff. I agree with this Craftster crush. her stuff is so whimsical and well made!

5. imafundork says:

I have the pleasure of seeing all of OGD’s stuff in person as we are good friends. Everything Mindy touches is amazing! I’m so happy to see her recognized by the craftster community. Mindy rocks! :D

6. onegroovyday says:

THANKS everyone…. was totally surprised to see ME as the craftster crush of the month……i appreciate all the kind words and all of you craftsters are just wonderful!!

7. pjherbert says:

I have also been lucky enough to be one of her swap partners, onegroovyday, your stuff is amazing and I have a crush on you! ;)

8. Xperimentl says:

Is there anything onegroovyday can’t do? Love all of her projects and the heart behind them.