Clothe Your Naked Soap Containers

Are you neglecting your dish soap bottle? Allowing it to just sit there completely naked and humiliated? Now you can pick up your crochet hook and fix this travesty!

(As always, crafts in the “Crafts Gone Bad” category have my utmost respect. …And secretly, my admiration!)

1. kweaver says:

Good thing i just figured out how to crochet… My roommates are going to hate this!! I , of course, love it.

2. Knit This says:

more perfect timing….
    After just learning to crochet, I have visions of crocheted doll dresses stuffed with toilet paper adorning my bathroom. i know my roommates would commit me if i actually completed that project, so it will have to wait a few months until we all go ou…

3. styro says:

Oh, i think i just threw up a little in my mouth. Urgh. those are GOTTDAMN DREADFUL! and secretly, I want one.

4. buglady132 says:

I have little dresses for the soap bottles for every holiday. I do like these and will be making them soon.

5. gwen says:

oh…my…gawd…laughing too hard…can’t breathe.
    these will make HORRIFIC holiday presents this year!
    thanks for posting the patterns.
    now…where the hell is that black leftover yarn and that red ribbon?

6. Freendeed280 says:

Um…my dish soap only likes designer labels…LOL…the ones that came on it!!!

7. Anonymous says:

This is one super duper site

8. Anonymous says:

I just wanted to say WOW! your site is really good and i’m proud to be one of your surfers

9. Anonymous says:

My English not so good but thank for lovely site with information I looking for and need also.

10. Oh! says:

Is that what those are ! My teddy bear used to wear them all the time; ‘course he was a bit of a cross dresser ; )

11. dish soap is crazy, I love how different brands bubble and how putting a dirty plate in the water and the dirt just lifts away…maybe thats weird. I just do.

12. Tabatha says:

I love the second dress in. Does anyone have the pattern for it cause the link to it was shut down. I would love to make some of them!

Merry Christmas

Tabatha
    medictabs@comcast.net

13. I wish I had the b@lls to be able to walk around naked. But my sister always say the police will be called loL!

14. Judy Coyle says:

I don’t know how to crochet, but i’d be glad to buy some if anyone knows of someone that makes them. I bought a few at a flea market. They are made of cotton and I just love them. It’s nice when you leave your bottle on the sink. Thank You, Judy Coyle