Announcing American Lifestyle’s first annual DIY Contest!
|Share the love...||
Here are the deets:
American Lifestyle is hosting its first annual D.I.Y. contest, with this year’s focus on upholstery projects. We are looking for daring Craftsters armed with a staple gun and fabric to tackle a piece of furniture in desperate need of TLC. The project can be anything from reupholstering an entire couch or a love seat to an arm chair and ottoman. Participants should submit images of their reupholstered projects, including high resolution before and after images and application photos.
The first place winner will receive:
* a cash prize of $150
* their project included within a featured design article in American Lifestyle Magazine
We will begin accepting submissions on 7/22/09 and will accept entries through Sunday, August 30.
* All entries should be emailed to email@example.com no later than 10 P.M. on Sunday, August 30.
* All entries should include well-styled photos of the final project. All images must be high resolution [at least 4×6 at 300dpi]. Images of the furniture and space before the project is highly recommended.
* Participants are welcome to enter more than one submission.
* Previously completed reupholstered projects are also welcome.
* All entries should have the words “DIY Contest Entry” in the subject line.
This is the perfect opportunity to revamp your living space and bring personality back to a piece of furniture with color, patterns, and texture. The possibilities are endless!
All questions and concerns may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.